Monday, November 11, 2013

Finding the time

Mr. Z is almost 9 months old, and such a busy busy little boy.

I keeps me busy too.

But I really want to start blogging again. So I am going to try and see if I can get some things going.

First I want to change things a little, we are a family on a budget, we try to eat healthy, we try to use economical and environmentally friendly cleaners, and we try to be frugal.

Along with being frugal and environmentally conscious, Wonderful Man and I are both like to look at things scientifically.

On thing I would like to do, is give you our weekly menu and review on recipes. We usually try at least one new recipe a week. For this I will have a pintrest board with recipes, and then one with our reviews. But don't worry you non-pintresters, I will also have a place on the blog for you to find them too!

No comments:

Post a Comment