Friday, January 27, 2012

Chocolate Peanut Butter No-Bake Goodness!

Oh this is GOOD!!!
No-Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Goodness!

Things to change:
-Needs more Peanut Butter! There is way more chocolate than there is peanut butter. Suggestion: Use 1-1 1/2 cups peanut butter.
-Use a larger pan!!! Seriously, 9x9 not big enough. It just looks like you are trying to shove something into a pan that is too small. I.E. It comes up over the edges, not good for presentation. Suggestion: Use the next size up, 12x8.

Side view: It just looks stuffed in there!
It was a crowd pleaser, which I am so glad! I have recently discovered I am severely allergic to MILK PROTEINS (something you would think it would have taken the doctors sooner than 7 years to figure that one out...).

Overall, I would like to give this 4 out of 5 Spoons!


No comments:

Post a Comment