Monday, March 19, 2012

Changes!

I am not very good about the every day posting bit... I know that I need to do it if i want to get this blog going anywhere... So I want to make a few changes.

NUMBER 1: A daily topic! Mondays will be Monday Musing. I will just rant about the latest thing to annoy me, or the newest latest and greatest gadget I have found. Tuesdays will be Homemaking Tuesday, it will include information to better homemaking. Whether that be through a how-to, recipe, or even a time out for you! Wednesday are going to be Focus Day. Each month I am going to pick a room to focus on, every Wednesday I will take you into how I have bettered that room. Thursday are Thrifty Thursdays, where I will tell you about something thrifty and amazing! Fridays will be Fun day! It is the start of the weekend and so with that, an activity to inspire fun and building our relationship and maybe a few laughs. Lastly Saturday will not always be posted on, but it will be my day to post what ever I want!! This is my blog of course!

NUMBER 2: Visual Changes! These changes will take sometime as I figure out how to make this blog user friendly, visually appealing, and just down right awesome!

Number 3: Twitter, Pintrest and Facebook! Oh! My! Yes, I am going to enter the world of constant media proliferation! I will not be doing this all at once. But my goal by the end of the summer (Oct 1st to be exact) is to have 100 followers. Once I have 100 follows I will have open a Twitter account. Facebook at 25, and Pintrest at 10. Why? I know that from Pintrest I can get the most followers and for Facebook a lot also. Twitter, just because I want one!

I think that is it. I hope to get most of these changes under way this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment