Friday, July 13, 2012

July!

The year is half over! And it is finally starting to feel like summer here! It is summer, and schedules changes some much. I have a couple of things I have been trying to get rolling to post about but, life keeps getting in the way! Not to complain, but sometimes I wish I had more time.

I hope you all had wonderful 4th's. We did! We smoked a ham and ate good food. We even watch fireworks will some super cute twin 4 year olds. They would go back and forth between loving the fireworks and being scared.

I have been training for a huge race that take place on the 20th and 21st this month, plus I want to get a few posts I have really been wanting to get out, and I have some huge projects around the house I want to do. So this month, will be a slow month. Actually, posting might be slow until the fall.

I like to take Monday's to align my week, but I am going to take today to align the month. I try to post my weeks goals for the blog, because I want you to keep me accountable. I really do feel like I am giving knowledge to people and I want people to feel like their opinions matter. So if you see a post and you want to see it go in a different direction OR you want more information, post a comment or Email me. There is a link on the side with my email. I want reader feed back!

So for this month, I want to finish the car maintenance series. There are four more topics that I feel are important and hopefully I can find time to do them!

I hope everyone is having a great summer and is enjoying some sun!

In other notes, I just made a little bit of heaven in my kitchen, and I might share...


1 comment:

  1. Good luck on your race, I can't believe it's July already!

    ReplyDelete