Monday, July 30, 2012

What a Summer...

Last month, I promised to get those car maintenance post done... Well, if you noticed, that didn't happen. This has been a really crazy summer for us, and a very emotional one.

In the middle of June, my grandfather passed away. Then a month later, my wonderful mother.

Me with my Mother and Father, and my wedding.


This summer hasn't been all bad news, although it feels like it.

Some days, I consider it a victory if I get motivated enough make dinner. Yesterday, was defiantly a success.  With the help of Wonderful Man, we did a full load of dishes, vacuumed, and made lunch and dinner!

It is baby steps, and the grieving process is going to take time.

I am going to need to keep my self busy! I was planning on just a post or two a week until September, but I need to have a couple of goals for each day. You readers should feel proud, that y'all made the list!

The plan for this week is to for Homemaking Tuesday, start the Bathroom Experiment. I think I have everything, I just need to set it all up.

For Focus Wednesday, I have a bean recipe for you. This is one of three that I want to share.

Thrifty Thursday, I have a couple of chair refurbishing that need to be done. Re-purposing or refurbishing furniture is a great project, and if you know what you are doing, can save you some money!

Finished Friday, we will talk about how our garden has exploded this year!

Lastly, a Saturday post! I have been frequenting my farmer's market, and a friend said I should let people in on the secret of farmer's market shopping!

There is the plan for the week. I hope to get that all up for you. Thanks everyone for their love and support.


No comments:

Post a Comment