Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Day One: Shine Your Sink

Today, was not the best day... I woke with one of the worse allergy attack in a long time. So after calling in sick to work, and after taking some benadryl and sleeping for 5 hours, I am feeling mostly alive.

The sink! 
You probably spend the same amount of time in front of your stove as you do in front of your sink.


This is what my kitchen looks like on a regular basis... It isn't that I don't clean, it is that I really don't like to clean...




But with my shiny sink I don't feel like that much of a lazy bum who doesn't clean...

Here is the link to the very well written directions to shinning your sink. I wrote out them and have it on my fridge, that way they are there in the kitchen and I don't have to memorize them.

Here are some before, during and after pictures. (Don't mind my cheap camera shots... One day I will have a nice one!)

Grimy sink! 

After the bleach water soak.
After shinning!
Now I can not just shine the sink and ignore everything else! So I cleaned the counters around the sink, not anything else... I hope to get to that tomorrow!

So clean!
 At least, what you can see is clean! I did make a cute little sign to put next to the sink, hopefully B will notice it! And my sink will stay shiny!!


Here it is for you print for your sink!

Day two, is to get dressed from head to toe first thing in the morning, sounds easy enough! Now go shine your sink!

No comments:

Post a Comment