Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Day Two: Getting up and dressed to the Nines!

Ok well not really to the nines...
My morning routine looks something like this:
6.30 alarms start going off and B and I cuddle until the next alarm
6.35-6.40 I get up throw on my workout clothes and start the kettle for some Tea (juice in the summer!)
6.45-7.00 I check my emails, drink my tea, and read my scriptures.
7.15 - At the latest I am down in the basement working my bum off to that days JM workout.
8.00 -Shower and dress
8.30 Breakfast and get ready to leave for work or work on the day's project if I don't have work until noon.
Monday's and Tuesday's, work is at noon. I usually get something done on those days.
Wednesday and Thursday's I work at 9. I have Friday's off and try to get things done!

So, how does the FlyLady's day two work into today?

Well, after I guess I mostly do this. Some Fridays it takes me awhile to change from workout to day...

No comments:

Post a Comment