Monday, April 2, 2012

April Showers bring...

Sun! It is the 2nd of April and so far it as been nice! Fingers crossed and knocking on wood it stay nice!!! But as the saying in Pullman goes... "If you don't like the weather, wait a minute." Please stay nice!!

It is Monday, and I am hoping this week is the opposite of last week. I didn't think it could get worse after being bitten by a dog, but it did!

But that is the past and I love this:

Pinned Image
From Pintrest: http://pinterest.com/pin/98445941824757096/
So in the present, I have a clean kitchen, because it is Monday! Oh, I love it! While I was cleaning, and wiping out the microwave for the umpteenth time due to melted butter splatter I thought, there HAS GOT to be a way to melt butter in the microwave, that is easy (3 buttons to press maximum) and prevents a melted butter spattered roof...

And so my next experiment has been found! I am going to working on this month and hope to have it to you soon!

I also have a great Lentil recipe for you so, look for that tomorrow for Homemaking Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment