Saturday, April 14, 2012

What a Busy Week!

I got the week off and had these grand plans to finish a few things around the house.

Number 1, and the most important was getting my craft room into a usable status... Well, the shelves have been put up, and I have slowly been organizing. But it is still no where near ready.

Remember the before?

Now

Number 2, finish my sweater. I started a sweater in February. I have NEVER knitted a sweater before, and so I took a class. I was suppose to finish for the class... I need to finish one arm and then join the arms to the bodice and finish the yoke.

Bodice

Sleeves (3/4 length)

Number 3, finish baby socks for a friend. I did this one! Her baby shower was a few weeks ago and I cloudn't go and she had her baby this week! Look how cute they are!

I also started a second pair for another friend. Her baby shower is in a couple of weeks, and so pictures after the shower. I don't want to ruin the surprise but this pair is my favorite so far!




I feel like I haven't done a lot around the house, or really done anything productive. I go back to work on Tuesday, and I haven't done the butter experiment yet! I still have tomorrow and Monday, but my vacation is gone!

No comments:

Post a Comment