Tuesday, April 17, 2012

A Week to Clean, Day Two: The Bedroom

Oi! It has been TOO long since I talked about our little Week to Clean plan! Today, we will focus on the bedroom.

This room, although it is mainly for sleeping, or in my house, quiet alone time. (When you have only one actual room you take what you can get!) We do a lot of in and out things in the room.

If you do laundry, in to get the clothes, in to put them a way. If you get need to get a pair of shoes, some jewelry, your phone of the charger... You get the idea. Think about how often you go in and out of your bedroom a day? It is a decent amount!

If you are going in and out of a room on a regular basis and the room is a disaster, it alters your mood a little. Like when the kitchen is a mess and you are trying to make dinner!

I don't feel like I need to go into a step by step how to clean a bedroom, so here is your list of what to do:

Tuesday: Bedrooms Day!
Things to be done EVERY TUESDAY:
Change Bedding
Vacuum
Dust
Wipe down Mirrors
Clean off night stand
Clean the floor of the closet

Everyday:
Make the bed
Pick up clothes
Put away toys 
Clear off dresser
Take glasses to kitchen

Monthly (or as needed):
Launder bed skirt
Launder mattress pad
Clean out under the bed
Put winter/summer clothes in storage

It doesn't seem like a whole lot, and I am thinking, I must have forgotten some thing big! But I have walked through my room 6 times now thinking about that else I do... So if there is something I missed please let me know!!

No comments:

Post a Comment