Monday, June 11, 2012

Monday Musing

I hope everyone had a great weekend. We had a very lazy Saturday, which I enjoyed very much! Wonderful Man is almost done with summer school and we are slowly making plans for our summer!

This weekend we will be traveling to Seattle to visit my family and for me to run a 10k.

I wanted to talk a bit about water today, but I think I am going to wait on that. This week the plan is for Tuesday to talk about our new experiment with daily shower sprays, Wednesday I have some interesting information on the antioxidants in beans, Thursday, The Dollar Store, and Friday I don't think there will be a post. That's the plan, we will see what happens. Next week we WILL have the next post in the car maintenance series.

Have a great Monday everyone! The sun is back and we are having a high of 71! We are excited!! No more highs of 50 until October, we hope!!

No comments:

Post a Comment