Monday, June 25, 2012

Mondays...

Mondays are probably the worst day EVER!

After a nice relaxing weekend, BAM! Back to structure and things you HAVE to do!

Mondays are not usually that bad for me, but lately I have not being looking forward to them.

Anyway, the last few weeks have been hard, but I have a surprise for everyone that I think won't be ready until September, but I know everyone will enjoy it! If not, it is because you don't have a heart. *Just joking!!*

Well, I have been thinking of a few things that need to be talked about, some are some MAJOR mishaps, and others are new things.

So for this week, I will post those posts that were supposed to be posted two or three weeks ago...

The Shower Experiment, is going to be postponed for a little bit, I am having a logistical problem!

So, Homemaking Tuesday will be about a worm box mishap and fruit flies. Wednesday, Beans and their Antioxidants; Thursday, My love for the Dollar Store, honestly, it is a GREAT store!! And Friday, we will see what happens.

How have you readers been? How were your weekends?

2 comments:

  1. Our weekend was eventful moving into a new place. Now it is time to unpack and organize! Trying to decide how to organize our food storage and books...any suggestions?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mondays are hard, I think we should vote them out of the week! ;)

    ReplyDelete