Tuesday, June 12, 2012

The Shower Experiment

I am really looking forward to doing this experiment, but I didn't get a nap today, and I REALLY wanted one... Something about the weather changing to 50 to 70 and our house being so hot! This means, I also didn't get the pictures I want/need to start this. So, tomorrow I will do it, I am going to bed early tonight!

I would, though, like to wet your appetite on what the experiment actually is. I hinted at it a few weeks ago. Daily Shower Sprays, we have all seen them in the store, but do they work?

I have never been a fan of them, it is the chemicals in them. but then again I have never been a huge fan of cleaning the bathroom because of the chemicals used to clean.

So I did some looking, and found two DIY shower cleaners I am going to test over the course of 3 months!! The whole summer!!!

I am going to try to do a post once or twice a month to tell you what is happening, good and bad!

No comments:

Post a Comment