Friday, June 8, 2012

Cleaning Chart Printable

Yesterday's post was not what I was going for. Honestly! Once I started seeing information about beans being linked to food poisoning, I had to let the world know!

So after the doom and gloom post we need some sunshine over here! Really, I need some sun! It is less than 2 weeks to the first day of summer and we are worried about our garden freezing! If not about freezing, about being flooded!

So in light of some much needed sunshine, I made the cleaning list to hopefully brighten your cleaning time! I hope you enjoy!

And thanks to the new Google Drive program I can easily share these with you! Images are for just the kitchen schedule, but each color scheme has all the rooms we covered plus a daily chart. Click on the link in under the image for a link to the pdf printable!

Enjoy!

Bright 
Clay
Earth Tones
Green and Pink
Lavender
Pinks
Purples
Spring
Summer
Basic
Sunset



1 comment: