Monday, September 17, 2012

Getting back into the swing of life.

Fall is almost here, and it is my favorite time of year. But we still have a week of summer...

Things are slowly getting back to normal, but it is taking its sweet time and lots of hard work. The status of my house will attest to this fact...

My little sister came to visit for a few days, and little does she know, but she is getting put to work tonight. Along with a couple of new green cleaners; my kitchen, stove, and oven will be clean and you will get to hear about the good, bad and ugly parts of these new cleaners.

I want to throw in a new little segment on "Emergency Preparedness". Nothing crazy, like how to store a 100+ lbs of beans so you can feed your neighbor hood. Things like what to keep in your car for winter, or what is a 72-hour kit. Simple basic things. So look for that AFTER we finish the car series, which is coming...

2 comments:

  1. I so need to catch up on your car series! :) Going to look now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Becky, car series isn't finished yet, so no new posts, sorry. I hope to have one done this week.

      Delete