Friday, May 4, 2012

Books, I love 'Em!

I really do love books! When I was in school, I only had 3 months (summer time) to read what I wanted, except most of the time I was in school, I was also doing summer school. So it was hard to read what I wanted. Finally, I graduated and I have read some really great books. I started out reading some really great fiction books. My favorite authors are Nicholas Sparks and Jodi Picoult. Favorite books from them are:

A Bend in the Road, By Nicholas Sparks

Songs of the Humpback Whale
Songs of the Humpback Whale, by Jodi Picoult

But I haven't been reading just fiction, (by the way, I read these books while in school). I have recently started to spend some time at the library, and have checked out a few really good books. A couple of them have been so good, and moving that I had to purchase them. I would like to give my two cents on some of these non-fiction books. This is just a heads up. So next Friday I am going to do this for Radical Homemakers: Reclaiming Domesticity From a Consumer Culture, by Shannon Hayes.

No comments:

Post a Comment