Monday, May 21, 2012

Monday, Monday!

Oh Mondays! I both hate and love this day. It is the start of the week. The work week, or for me, Vacation Week!! I really need one! I thought I would take a moment this morning to share a little bit about why I really need a break!

So many crazy things have been going on. Wonderful Man finished his first Full-time semester at school (he works full-time too!) Then after his last final on the 4th he started up summer school on the 7th! When I did that, I wasn't working full-time!!

I just work usually 4 days a week. Which gives me time to clean our house, write this blog, and do a little bit of what I want to do.

But lately I have been feeling OVERWHELMED!!!

I do not feel like my schedule is exhaustive, but I am exhausted!

I get up to run (or walk, depending on the day) at 6 AM

I am home by 8, and start getting ready for the day. Breakfast, shower, and morning cleaning.

Or if it is a day that I go to work at 9, I rush out the door.

I get home usually by 6, and start dinner, finish the days cleaning and get to spend a little bit of time with Wonderful Man before bed, just to repeat the cycle.

But the stress of life isn't what is dragging me down, it is something more personal...

BABIES!

After 3 years of marriage we had plans to have one by now. But the Big Man Upstairs must have different plans. We looked into adoption. And I freaked! There are laws in some states that allow the birth mother up to 180 DAYS (that is 6 MONTHS!) to take the baby back.

So we decided to look into what is wrong.

After weeks of testing, some that involve multiple blood draws. They have yet to find anything wrong. Now we are to the point where our insurance won't pay for more of the testing.

So we have cut out budget, yet again to start saving for some very expensive tests and procedures.

Needless to say, I am very frazzled! But things are looking good, and hopefully in the next few months we can get some answers!

No comments:

Post a Comment