Monday, October 22, 2012

A new week, and a new day!

I hope everyone had a good week last week, sorry for not many posts last week. I had some things planned to get finished and posted, but one completely back fired and then I was out with the flu.

The flu sucks! and it totally caught me off guard.

Now that I am mostly alive again, after a week of not working on things that need to get done, it is time to jump back in.

Tomorrow, I will touch on some FAILED cleaners.

Wednesday, to go along with APPPLES, we will talk keeping them from turning brown.

Thursday, thrifty meals!

And Friday, I have some crafty items I finished while out with the flu.



Facebook, y'all want to posts to facebook as a reminder, and I will TRY to do that. I hope everyone has a good week and is healthy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment