Friday, October 26, 2012

Finished Friday: Elefant

Since my mother's passing I have been trying to come up with some simple and easy (not to mention easy on me) ways to tell our little one about its Grandmother. Other than hopefully getting a few knitted socks from her estate, there isn't anything that is specifically for our little one.

So, I have been thinking of things to make for our little one that it will treasure, and I can say, "Your Grandmother's favorite animal was the elephant. This is your special elephant to remember her by."

Meet Eleanor the Elephant!



Notes on the project:
I am not sure what the yarn is I used, but I like the way it turned out. This is one of the few patterns I have actually purchased (I am a poor college student still!) This is the second time I have made this guy and I LOVE the pattern. It is a little smaller than I was hoping for.

I have decided to split up my finished objects, so that there is one a week, instead of multiple items in one post.

Also, we know we are having a human baby, we just don't know boy or girl yet. We will find out in February!

2 comments:

  1. That is so cute! Are they for sale? Our Eleanor might need an Eleanor the elephant :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so sweet! Your littleone is going to love Ellie the Elephant.

    ReplyDelete