Monday, October 15, 2012

Questions

Last week I asked some questions of you readers and got no response. So here they are again!


  •  I have been asked if I can post to facebook when I do a post. Do you all like that? I go back and forth with it, but if you readers would like for me to do that daily I can work something out.



  • Next, I just wanted to point out at the VERY TOP under the title of the blog are some links. Blog- which is like a home button. About Engineering Homemaking- which is just a little about the background of this blog. And then the last two are Recipes and Frugal Cleaning. These links take you to a list of all the recipes for food or cleaning recipes. On those pages the recipes are linked to the original post. I hope that helps you when looking for something.


Also, I do read all the comments and greatly appreciate them. If you ever have something you would like to see, just let me know.

5 comments:

  1. When you post it on Facebook I am more likely to come look within the day it is posted. If it is not posted I tend to check every once in awhile, so I don't always catch everything. Hope that helps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes a Facebook post would let me know that there's something new and awesome to read. Also, I like the idea of tabs. Love you, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree, I like it when you post it to facebook. I usually read it when I'm reminded about it. And I do love reading your blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ditto to the above. I don't always catch everything (nor do I always frequent facebook daily) but I do appreciate the reminders to help me know to catch up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The facebook posts are nice reminders when there's been a space when you haven't posted for awhile. I like the tabs, but I'm not the hugest fan of the font. It's cute, but I have to adjust my settings just so I can read it.

    ReplyDelete