Monday, October 8, 2012

Weekend recap and Questions

We had a great weekend. We went to our little niece's soccer game in the morning on Saturday. It was good, a little chilly but good.

Wonderful Man has started to clean up the garden and harvested an 18 inch long, 6 pound 6 ounce yellow zucchini. We thought it would be funny to put it in the crib we set up Friday night.


This weekend was also the semi-annual conference for our church. It was great, as always. It was streamed over the internet so we watch it from home and have a Waffle and Wisdom party between the two sessions.

We have been doing this for years! We invite some friends over for a waffle lunch, and then they can stay and watch the second session with us. It is fun, and we talk about what we learned and what we are looking forward to hearing about.

This year we had some friends over who are also photographers. We traded lunch and dinner for some halfway maternity pictures. They are pretty cute. I will share a couple after she is done editing them.

How was your weekends?

Time for some business, I have been asked if I can post to facebook when I do a post. Do you all like that? I go back and forth with it, but if you reader would like for me to do that daily I can work something out.

Next, I just wanted to point out at the VERY TOP under the title of the blog are some links. Blog- which is like a home button. About Engineering Homemaking- which is just a little about the background of this blog. And then the last two are Recipes and Frugal Cleaning. These links take you to a list of all the recipes for food or cleaning recipes. On those pages the recipes are linked to the original post. I hope that helps you when looking for something.

Also, I do read all the comments and greatly appreciate them. If you ever have something you would like to see, just let me know.




No comments:

Post a Comment