Monday, October 29, 2012

November is right around the corner.

I am sitting trying to type with a cat, who is trying to sit on my slowly shrinking lap. Why do cat's always want attention when you are trying to do something?

Anyway, I hope everyone had good a weekend. Our started with a wonderful date to a restaurant in town we haven't been to, which you need reservations for... Turns out being pregnant can get you into places, although we had to wait half an hour. The food was great, and the highlight of my evening was getting ID'd. The waitress heard my drink order wrong. Ha! That made me feel good.

Saturday, was a nice lazy day where we didn't get out of bed until 11, had cinnamon rolls for breakfast and a church activity was dinner. No clean up and no cooking!!

Lastly, the weekend ended with a birthday party for Wonderful Man's youngest brother.

It was a great weekend, and we hope you had great weekends too!

This week, I am going to clean my oven, and so you will get to hear all about it.

Next month is November, and we will have a focus on Giving Thanks. Also, I had this brilliant idea for a new Thanksgiving Day treat/snack. I am calling it Turkey Poop! It is great you will love it! So look for that in the coming weeks.

Also, as a heads up, Engineering Homemaking will be taking a little vacation for Thanksgiving and Christmas. So no posts from the 19th of November to the First of the year. We will also be taking another vacation in February and March to welcome the newest addition to the Engineering Family.


No comments:

Post a Comment